Submit an Entry
Deadline: April 15, 2018
Chase’s Calendar of Events
accepts submissions for special events (festivals, sporting events, country fairs, etc.) as well as special days, weeks and months. There is no fee to be listed in Chase’s Calendar of Events.
The deadline to submit an entry for consideration in the 2019 edition of Chase’s
is April 15, 2018. Submissions received after that date will not be considered. CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY
Please read these guidelines and then click on the “Submit an Entry” button to fill in our online form.
Acceptance or Rejection
- When you submit an event, you are acknowledging that you are the originating sponsor of record and that you are then prepared to file renewal information about your event yearly to the Chase's offices for as long as it exists.
- If you wish to submit a special day, week or month, it needs to already exist. Chase's lists existing events that the public observes, attends or celebrates - not theoretical ones.
- Submissions must include a mailing address for our administrative purposes. If you wish this information to be private, you can indicate that preference on the online form.
- Do not list a website that has no information about your event. We only list websites that do in fact mention the event or special observance.
- Do not use the online form to renew an event already in the book. For renewals you must email, fax or mail a signed renewal form that we send to your address on record.
- We do not accept birth anniversary, historical anniversary, celebrity birthday, workshop or seminar submissions.
Once you submit the online form, you will receive an email acknowledgment of your submission. Please keep this acknowledgment for your records. Due to space limitations, we are unable to select all submissions sent to us, but we do make every effort to include appropriate events. During May and June, you will receive
an email indicating acceptance or rejection.
Inclusions of events in Chase’s
are always at the discretion of the editors. Any information selected may be published and publicized in the print version of Chase's Calendar of Events
, or in other books, electronic formats, syndicated or licensed products or services, and/or other related products and services. The editors reserve the right to edit the information received.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.
Please note that the 2018 edition of Chase’s Calendar of Events has already been published (October 2017).