Globe Pequot, the trade division of Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to support the trade marketing and publicity team. This position is based at our Guilford, CT office and reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Set up and preparation for bi-annual list launches and sales conferences
- Produce seasonal and category catalogs
- Social Media traffic analysis and research
- Coordination for trade shows
- Create and disseminate marketing collateral, including galleys, postcards, posters, and sales presentations
- Pull lists and content from database management system
- Assist with print and digital advertising, along with design department
- Maintain tracking systems for advertising, co-op, department expenses, and awards
- Awards submissions
- Gather content for Amazon A+ pages
- Produce calendar for email marketing and social media
- Assist with all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Assist in designing, building, and maintaining our social media presence
- Upload galleys to GalleyTracker, NetGalley and Edelweiss
- Assist marketing managers on such duties as proofing catalogs, uploading catalogs, mailings, etc.
- General administrative duties
- Handle “Calls for Information” from key media
- Answer website inquiries
- High level of time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Team-oriented, but also able to self-direct and work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe
About Our Company
For over sixty years, Globe Pequot has been at the forefront of the movement to save history for future generations. Our books tell untold or little-known stories from history, celebrate the unique or iconic characteristics of specific places, and tap into local pride. We publish books about iconic brands and people, regional interest, history, lifestyle, cooking and food culture, and folklore—books that hit the intersection of a reader's interest in a specific place and their passion for a specific topic.
As an independent publisher headquartered in Lanham, Maryland Rowman & Littlefield has an outstanding reputation for publishing innovative, high-quality college texts, provocative and timely titles for general readers, and professional and scholarly books throughout the humanities and social sciences.
Rowman & Littlefield
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Please refer to www.rowman.com/Page/HR for Rowman & Littlefield’s Equal Employment Opportunity–Affirmative Action Policy Statement, as well as additional information relating to equal opportunity employment.