Publisher Services Liaison 2
Rowman & Littlefield is hiring a full-time liaison position for our Publisher Services Department. This is a customer service position where the successful candidate will work with in-house and client publishers, focusing on warehouse and database information.
- Work with in-house staff and client publishers to identify product where stock levels are inadequate.
- Make database changes for in-house staff and client publishers.
- Plan to coordinate and arrange the shipment of products needed by client publishers.
- Coordinate with the distribution center to resolve issues with receiving product into the warehouse.
- Contact client publishers and in-house staff to answer questions from customers about their product.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving department related procedures..
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor to support department & company goals.
- The ability to work independently is required.
- Basic computer knowledge & the ability to quickly learn multiple databases.
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About Our Company
An independent publisher with an outstanding reputation, Rowman & Littlefield publishes innovative, high-quality college texts, provocative and timely titles for general readers, and professional and scholarly books throughout the humanities and social sciences. Headquartered in Maryland, R&L also has offices in New York City, Boulder, Colorado, Connecticut, and London. If you are interested in applying for this position, you can apply directly through our website at https://rowman.com/Page/HR by clicking “APPLY NOW” at the top of the page.
Rowman & Littlefield
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to participate in the application process and to perform the essential functions of the job. If you are a candidate with a disability in need of an accommodation in the application process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.