Rowman & Littlefield is a leading independent publisher, headquartered just outside Washington DC, with strengths in:
• Academic Publishing in the Humanities and Social Sciences
• Publishing Government and Official Data
• Educational Publishing
We publish simultaneously in print and e-book editions. Some 12,000 e-books are now available from our list.
We have publishing partnerships with a range of world-leading authorities, including:
• The American Council on Education
• American Association for State and Local History
• The American Foreign Policy Council
• Smithsonian Institution
• The Center for Strategic and International Studies
• US Holocaust Memorial Museum
We are one of America’s largest book distributors:
• National Book Network (NBN), based in Pennsylvania
• National Book Network International, based in Plymouth, UK
Rowman & Littlefield has offices in Lanham, Maryland (our headquarters); New York City; Boulder, Colorado; Toronto; London; and with distributions centers in Blue Ridge Summit, Pennsylvania and Plymouth, UK.