The EuroGuide, the oldest bilingual English-French reference book on the EU, is divided in two parts:
• Part I: how it functions
Structure, powers, operation and activities of EU institutions, bodies and agencies.
• Part II: who does what (directory)
The organisational charts with names and details of persons in charge.
It also includes :
• practical information such as map of the Union and its Member States, information sources, official publications, diplomatic missions accredited to the EU, chronological overview of the history of the European Union...
• a chapter is dedicated to association and cooperation with third countries, particularly with the ACP States, another to European studies;
• an index with some 13,000 names, an index of acronyms, etc.
• with more than 500 photos.