Douglas Voigt is an Associate Fellow at the Post-Growth Societies College at Friedrich-Schiller University of Jena, Germany.
Introduction: Normative Theory and Empirical Research
1. Defining the Hartz Regime
Part I: How Can We Analyse Labour Market Institutions with a Theory of Social Justice?
2. Theories of Justice and Comparative Political Economy
3. Social Justice between System and Lifeworld / 4. Social Justice in Contemporary Labour Markets
Part II: Is the Hartz Regime Socially Just?
5. Bringing System and Lifeworld into Methodology
6. From Lifeworld to System: Action Orientations and Labour Market Integration in the Hartz Regime
7. From System to Lifeworld: Normative Constraints and Instrumental Reasoning in the Social Structure of German Capitalism
8. Theory Reconstruction for the Comparative Analysis of Social Justice