Rowman & Littlefield Publishers / Rowman & Littlefield International
Trim: 6¼ x 9
978-1-5381-4746-7 • Hardback • September 2021 • $115.00 • (£88.00)
978-1-5381-4747-4 • eBook • September 2021 • $45.00 • (£35.00)
Steven Shakespeare is senior lecturer in philosophy at Liverpool Hope University. He works in the area of continental philosophy of religion and has written on Kierkegaard, Derrida, and black metal theory. He is author of a number of books, including Kierkegaard and the Refusal of Transcendence.
Niamh Malone is senior lecturer in drama at Liverpool Hope University. She has published in the areas of applied theatre and dementia, community theatre, storytelling/narrative and identity, global cities, and urban regeneration. She is the managing director of the Hope Graduate Theatre Company and is currently facilitating a three year project entitled “Forgotten Futures and the City” with residents of nursing homes in Liverpool.
Gary Anderson coorganizes The Institute for the Art and Practice of Dissent at Home (www.dissentathome.org) and is a senior lecturer in drama at Liverpool Hope University. He is the author of Four Boys [for Beuys] and coeditor of Performance Research On Children. He also runs the Study Room in Exile in collaboration with the Live Art Development Agency.
- Francois Laruelle: Art saved or destroyed by its works (translated by Anthony Paul Smith)
- John O’Maoilearca: Out of the Ordinary: On Laruelle and the Mystic Performances of Mina Bergson
- Hannah Lammin: Performing nonhuman language: ‘humaneity’ in Ron Athey’s Gifts of the Spirit: Automatic Writing
- Anne-Francoise Schmid and Alice Rekab Art and Philosophy: New solidarities
- Laura Cull Ó Maoilearca: Done Dying: Thinking alongside Every house has a door
- Niamh Malone: Beyond Judgement: Non-Philosophy and Arts Intervention for People Living with Dementia
- Edia Connole and Brad Baumgartner with Caoimhe Doyle: Towards a new genealogy of performance philosophy: Georges Bataille, general economy, and quantum mechanical complementarity
- Annlaura Alifuoco: Non-art and Other Non-philosophical Relations: An Essay on Fugitive Plasticity
- Gary Anderson: Laruelle prefers heresy to revolution
- Steven Shakespeare: The Generative Tone: Musical Disruptions of Philosophy’s Tissue