Introduction: The Presencing of Families
1. Sleepwalking or Wide Awake?
2. The Context of Family Absence and Presence
3. Presencing: Framework as Method
4. Being Father
5. Becoming Family
6. The Potentiality of Being and Becoming
7. Futurity as False Policy
8. Family Presence in European Prisons
9. Family Presence in American Prisons
Conclusion: Ten Postulates for Family Presencing
For frontline practitioners as well as policy makers, this book will be a helpful addition to those struggling to understand the impact that incarceration has on father-child relationships.