Trim: 6 x 9
978-1-4985-4618-8 • Hardback • February 2017 • $111.00 • (£85.00)
978-1-4985-4619-5 • eBook • February 2017 • $105.50 • (£82.00)
Heinz Gärtner lectures at the Department of Political Science at the University of Vienna and at the Diplomatic Academy of Vienna.
- Cold War Neutrality in Europe: Lessons to be Learned?
- From an Offer for all Cases to a Model Case?: Aspects of the Controversy about the Soviets' Germany, Austria, and Neutrality Policy, 1952-1955, in Current and Recent Research
- The Persistence of Neutrality in Post-Cold War Europe
- Are Neutral States Middle Powers?
- Geopolitics and the Concept of Neutrality in Contemporary Europe
- From Helsinki I to Helsinki II?: The Role of the Neutral and Non-aligned States in the OSCE
- Neutrality for Peace: Switzerland's Independent Foreign Policy
- The Common Foreign, Security and Defense Policy of the EU: Opportunities and Limitations for Neutral Member States