1. Voices from the Field Commentary: The Importance of Effectively
Communicating with all Stakeholders: Utilizing Technology to Engage the School-wide Community
Denver J. Fowler
2. The Accuracy of a Reductionist Message: A Case Study of Public Relations Involving a Michigan K-12 School Bond Referendum
Alan J. Brokaw and Thomas E. Merz
3. The Importance of Shared Vision and Stakeholder Influence on K–12 School Leaders’ Efforts to Improve Student Mathematics Achievement.
Emma P. Bullock and Patricia S. Moyer-Packenham
4. School Leaders’ Reflective Blogs Inspire Systemic Change
Rita J. Hartman, Cheryl Burleigh and James Lane
5. Resettled Muslim Parents’ Perceptions of School–Community Relations
Michael Hess, Charles L. Lowery, Rowda Olad, Connor Fewell, Steven Yeager and Tracy Kondrit
6. Book Review: Partnering with Parents to Ask the Right Questions by Santana Luz, Dan Rothstein, and Agnes Bain.
Reviewed by Art Stellar
7. How Can Higher Education Engage with Rural Communities to address their Teacher Shortages?
Theresa Harrison and Henry Tran
8. Systemic Advocacy and Collaborations: Supporting Students Emerging from Foster Care and Matriculating to College
9. Prime Real-Estate: Branding University Syllabi
Vickie Shamp Ellis, Kaylene Barbe, Ann McNellis, & Braden East
10. Engaging Industry Stakeholders: A Case Study of Academic Assessment Practice at a Rural Agricultural Focused Two-Year College
Douglas A. Smith, Emily C. Fox, & Alex Jordan