Browse by Course
Intelligence and Security
Rowman & Littlefield
Down East Books
Rowman & Littlefield International
American Association of School Administrators
American Association for State and Local History
Bucknell University Press
Center for Strategic and International Studies
Council on Foreign Relations
Fairleigh Dickinson University Press
Lehigh University Press
Library and Information Technology Association
Medical Library Association
National Association for Music Education
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
University of Delaware Press
Add to GoodReads
The Progressive Revolution
Liberal Fascism through the Ages, Vol. II: 2009 Writings
The Progressive Revolution
(Vols. I & II) chronicles both the historical significance and political deconstruction that the Progressive Revolution, or the Progressive Age, (
1870–present) has continuously perpetrated against society, even to this day. These volumes are a collection of selected essays, articles, and Socratic dialogues from the weekly columns written by the author for WorldNetDaily.com, an independent news website of primarily conservative thought and ideas. This opus is divided into two volumes: Vol. I (2007-08 articles) and Vol. II (2009 articles) that are organized topically according to their subject matter of twelve intellectual disciplines including law, politics, foreign policy, philosophy, aesthetics, the academy, religion, economics, science, culture, society, and history.
University Press of America
Size: 6 1/2 x 9 1/2
978-0-7618-6111-9 • Hardback • May 2013 •
978-0-7618-6112-6 • eBook • May 2013 •
Political Science / Political Ideologies / Conservatism & Liberalism
History / United States / 21st Century
Political Science / Essays
Political Science / American Government / General
Political Science / History & Theory
Political Science / American Foreign Policy
Political Science / Institutions
Political Science / Policy Analysis
For access to these
professor use only
than email us at
is a former editor on the
Michigan Law Review
and law clerk at The Rutherford Institute. He is an instructor at the National Paralegal College, the American College of Education, and Spring Arbor University where he teaches law, politics, history, education, and humanities. Washington is a co-host on
, a radio show of Christian conservative thought. He holds degrees from DePauw University, University of Michigan, John Marshall Law School, Michigan State University, and Harvard. Washington has written extensively on constitutional law, jurisprudence, history, politics, philosophy, critical race theory, and numerous other subjects. Visit his website www.EllisWashingtonReport.com.
Chapter One—On Law
1. First Amendment in the Age of Obama
2. Hate-crimes law = fascism
3. Constitution or corruption?
4. Obama: Follow FDR–in this case, anyway
5. Psychopaths in black robes
6. Dump the exclusionary rule!
7. I spell traitor S-O-U-T-E-R
8. Sotomayor is an anti-constitutionalist
9. The tyranny of transnationalism
10. SCOTUS gets one right – but . . .
11. Frankenstein and the exclusionary rule
Chapter Two—On Politics
1. GOP or GIP?
2. Obama Inc.
3. Liberals are liberals first
4. Just call him ‘President Nimrod’
5. Obama: Manchild in the promised land
6. I can no longer remain in the Republican Party
7. Ted Kennedy: ‘A coward beside heroes’
8. Ted Kennedy: Reagan’s Benedict Arnold
9. Van Jones: Obama’s alter ego
10. Cass Sunstein: Regulating America to death
11. Obama: a sudden catastrophe
12. Gov. Jindal, Faust and the devil
Chapter Three—On Foreign Policy
1. N. Korea, Russia have SDI, but America can’t?
2. Ambassador John Bolton got it right
3. Israel: Fight like your forefathers
4. 10 Commandments for Israel
5. Old lessons Israel hasn’t learned
6. The last statesman in Marxist Europe
7. Peace through begging
8. The pope in Israel
9. Diplomacy from our knees
10. Iran has come to America
11. Viva Honduras! ¡Viva la Revolución!
12. Obama’s ‘Final Solution’ for Israel
13. Fighting Satan in Afghanistan
14. Here’s why Obama can’t go to Berlin
15. Mr. Obama, tear down this Gorelick Wall!
Chapter Four—On Philosophy
1. Is liberalism anti-intellectual?
2. Obama’s use of controlled chaos
3. Devolving standards of indecency
4. Symposium—Obama’s universal deathcare
5. Prometheus in Cambridge, England
6. Laura Ingraham: The lioness of talkradio
7. Rutherford Institute: Brushfire of liberty
8. Demjanjuk and KSM: Trial or a hanging?
9. Islam is not compatible with a republic
Chapter Five—On Aesthetics
1. Daschle in ‘Da Club’? … not
2. Lessons from Lord of the Rings—Part I
3. Lessons from Lord of the Rings—Part II
Chapter Six—On the Academy
1. Critical thinking in the Age of Obama
2. Professor Jonathan Turley tortures reason
3. Letter from the godfather
Chapter Seven—On Religion
1. Symposium—The Trial of Isaiah the Prophet
2. Thou shalt not covet
3. Thou shalt have no other gods before me
4. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
5. Thou shalt not take the Lord’s name in vain
6. Remember the Sabbath Day
7. Honor thy father and thy mother
8. Thou shall not kill
9. Thou shall not commit adultery
10. Thou shall not steal
11. Thou shall not lie
Chapter Eight—On Economics
1. Economic stimulus or Keynesianism on crack?
2. Unionism: Freedom to be slaves
3. The wealth of ‘useful idiots’
Chapter Nine—On Science
1. Symposium—Dr. Tiller: Who will mourn your casualties?
2. Congressional AIDS in D.C.
3. Liberal hate kills truth
4. . . . Because liberalism is a mental disorder
5. Climate myth: 4 corners of deceit
Chapter Ten—On Culture and Society
1. Safire, Kristol and The Spook Who Sat by the Door
2. Dr. Michael Savage: Prometheus in England
3. The Savage Silence of the Lambs, Part 1
4. The Savage Silence of the Lambs, Part 2
5. Unhappy 100th birthday, NAALCP
6. Henry Gates vs. Michael Savage
7. A critique of Walter Cronkite
8. We glorify Iran’s Hitler and hate Michael Savage?
9. Why Savage’s ad hominem attacks?
10. Why Cheney, Olson compromised Truth
11. iMichael Jackson
12. J’accuse England! J’accuse America!
13. Joseph Farah, my friend
14. My response to NAACP
15. Lockerbie bomber praised, Savage hated?
16. Vidal, Keillor: 2 infantile liberals
1. Liberal Fascism through the Ages, Part 2
…A shining, yet alarming look at the dark side of American culture. A must read for anyone who cares about the future of the American nation.
William Wagner, former U.S. Magistrate judge; professor, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
Washington is an erudite scholar. Agree or disagree, this book is worth reading.
John W. Whitehead, Attorney; Founder/President of The Rutherford Institute; author,
The Freedom Wars
Whether you agree with his views or not, the author's unflinching political incorrectness and incisive erudition is what is needed to resuscitate academic and socio-political debate in the USA and the West. The epithet 'page-turner' is usually reserved to thrillers, but this cornucopial tome deserves it richly.
Sam Vaknin, editor-in-chief,
Washington is a gifted writer, analyst, legal scholar and historian. We’re privileged to publish his work in WND.
Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer, WND.com and WND Books
Washington is a meticulous historian, keen political analyst, and discerning lawyer…. This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to connect the dots between history, politics. and morality. Ellis Washington is the Thomas Sowell of his generation.
Ann Fishman, legal analyst; founder of Liberty Legal Foundation International
Rights and Permissions
National Book Network